Reasons to Add a New Garage to Your Charleston, SC, Home
A new garage is an affordable way for homeowners in Charleston, SC, to expand their home. Other room additions may require extensive plumbing and electrical work, leading to increased cost and hassle during the addition process. By having a garage built, you can add a multi-purpose living area to your home, for a fraction of the cost of a standard room addition.
There are a number of ways homeowners in Charleston, SC, can use their new garage, including:
- Storage of tools, equipment, seasonal decorations, and other items
- An area to park your automobile that is safe from both burglars and weather
- A mudroom or entryway to your home where guests can store their shoes and coats
- A studio where you can complete art projects like sculptures and paintings that might be too messy for inside your home
- A home gym area that has enough open space to store large pieces of exercise equipment
If you would like to add a new garage to your home for these or any other uses, turn to the home addition experts at Special Additions. We have been in business since 1970 and have completed over 4,000 home addition projects in the Tri-County area. Over the years, we have established a reputation of providing friendly service and ensuring complete customer satisfaction, which has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, as well as many other industry awards and certifications. We have the knowledge and expertise that is needed to build you the new garage you’ve always wanted.
Contact Special Additions today for all your home addition needs. We proudly serve residents of Charleston, SC, and all nearby areas.